Monday, August 29, 2011

Oh hot dayumm.

This is my jayum. Jam? Jam with.... butter. Peanut butter and jam. Peanut butter and jam on bread. Peanut butter and jam on toast? Peanut butter and jam in a sandwich!? WHAT!? ITS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!?!??!?!

I actually haven't tried it before. Cause you know, not too crazy about jam, and peanut butter is meeehhh... But one day son.. one day. One day I'll check out what the hype is all about.

Would you be.. the peanut butter... to my jelly? LOL
OH GOSHHHHH i'm so ... retarded some times. And don't think I don't know it. You don't have to tell me that I'm acting retarded, cause I KNOW IT. Pfft. It's like telling that Jamaican dude that he has a strong Jamaican accent. LEAVE ME ALONE. :'(

Just sitting here, waiting for the people in my group to send me their work so I can compile the piece of crap together. LOLOL. Sitting, waiting, wishing. Trying to find things to entertain me.. so obviously I come here.
I think.. I've once again got to the point where I'm playing too much badminton. I promised myself not to go tonight.. but what do ya know!? I can't help it. It called to me. It was all like 'jun.. come play..' and yeh. I went to play. Sigh..
Exams in 2 months, not that I'm worrying about it just yet, but I seriously hated having to learn everything in the last 2 weeks last semester. Was not good for my brain at all. Now I have to relearn everything I forgot from last semester.. and thats like everything. WHY la..
But thats okay. I'll get it done.. No more distractions, you see? Except for badminton. Making my arms all massive and tanky. D: Reeeooowwwww!

No comments:

Post a Comment