Thursday, September 1, 2011

It's going to take a while.

Oh Spring, you're finally here. No more gloomy depressing mornings, or walking home in the rain at night. No more need for an umbrella to take up space in my bag and make it smell from it's wetness. Wow, do I complain much or what!? Oh well, grateful that it's Spring. With all the
sunshine, its IMPOSSIBLE not to be happy :)

Yes. Smile indeed. I have this song stuck in my brains, I've been singing it in my head for the past 4 hours. You know that song from Stepbrothers that the family sings in the car? Hilarious movie btw.
Sweet Child O' Mine by Guns and Roses. GAHHH. Don't know why I thought of that song in the first place. Then at badminton I started doo dooo doo-ing the tune, and this indian guy that has frog-like proportions was looking at me like 'what the shiz.' I know, I'm cool.

Sigh.. just randomly..Ever get the feeling that you shouldn't be feeling what you're feeling? D:
Acting like nothings wrong..who am I trying to fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment