Monday, June 27, 2011

eurgh

There comes a point where you really DON'T care about doing well anymore, and I think i've just about reached that point. I mean, last exam is tomorrow, and here I am, curled up in my parents bed on the itouch blogging. I came home from watching badminton yesterday which was pretty epic I must say, and since then I have literally been in bed the whole time. So much for Productive study, ey? Yup I'm down with the flu, fever, or whatever that shivering cold feeling is even though I'm sweating. guess tomorrow will be fail, but as I said, I don't care anymore. Which is pretty sad :/ all my positivity has just leaked through the pores of my skin, turning into oil covering my forehead. Ew. Oh well, at least it's giving me a nice red flush on my cheeks :) like I'm wearing blush or something. Haha it's not all bad. It's been a while since I've been sick like this, my parents are overacting a tad, giving me every Chinese herb tea and medicine in our cupboard.. But I'm thankful for that, they even let me sleep in their bed cause my electric blanket blew up.

No comments:

Post a Comment