Monday, June 20, 2011

get me a hot, steaming cup of awesome.


The awesome purple mug has been with me for quite a while- as long as I can remember, unlike many other things/humans, it's been with me through thick and thin :')

It's only been a day since my last post, but my body clock is so effed that it feels like its been a while. I'm going to post again anyways. LOL post after post of talking about nothing significant.. feel free to just exit the page.

Was thinking about something someone said, they were talking about how many tweets, and facebook statuses that are about relationships. When you have a fight with your boyfriend, he cheats on you, he leaves you.. and then you go and tweet about it. Constantly. Countless posts. Being all custard tart and saying how much you miss those times together. I mean it's totally fine to want to express your emotions.. but why do it in public :\ do you want all the people in your life to know how much you miss him, how much you're hurting inside.. how weak you are?
It's obvious why you post those statuses up, its for him to read, for him to acknowledge, in the hope of him realising how wrong he was in leaving you and for him to come back. But do you really think he's going to come back after seeing how much you still want him after he hurt you? What is that, thats just lack of self-respect. It also boosts his ego, his head will inflate like a fat chicken.
I'm not saying that I wouldn't post the odd tweet/blog about being sad after a break-up, but you know, thats why I have the other private blog, thats why I have friends, thats why I have a super brother who listens (Y).

Ps. new song in the side bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment