Thursday, June 23, 2011

Kind of a sad time

Ahhhh sheit. Homo exam tomorrow.. I guess i'll just get it over and done with :\
You know, as tank as I am, I feel like crying my eyes out. Get me a bath and I'll fill it with tears, then you heat it up and soak yourself in my sorrow.
Then when you come out of the bath you'll be all salty and then you can lick it off.
Which reminds me, I haven't had a bath in a while. No, i'm not dirty.. I mean BATH bath. The real stuff. Lol. People that take baths always tell me how soothing it is to just lie in there with your favourite book, light a few scented candles and chill.
But knowing me, i'd probly accidentally burn my hair in the candle, and get my book all wet- Which I did, a couple years ago when I tried reading the first book of Lemony Snicket's 'A series of unfortunate events' in the bath tub. LOL fail of a girl.
I don't understand how you can read in the tub. I was thinking.. maybe wrap the book in that waterproof plastic stuff? Those plastic book covers that you used in like year7. Hahaa. innnteresting.


OK, enough Jun.-_-
Wish me luck, please!
...i think i just broke my electric blanket. Well thats not a good sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment