Sunday, June 26, 2011

there is no more motivation

Had my first exam yesterday, and today spent the day lying around in bed, watching movies and literally doing Nothing. It's okay.. I'll be back to studying tomorrow hopefully, for my last exam on Tuesday.
Or I might go watch some badminton. Hahaha.. City of Adelaide is on right now.. gah. I wish I were playing. Still, would be fun to go watch some of the semi-finals and finals.

Oh, going to the temple tomorrow to visit my grandma. Its been two years since she passed away. Gosh.. two years passed by really fast. It really doesn't feel like it's been that long! I remember finishing my Physics exam in year 11, and i came home really happy that it was over, turned on the tv and just finished eating instant ramen. Then my mum called, and I ran to my grandma's house.
sigh.. it's really the shittest feeling in the world, just standing there watching ambulance people rush around, knowing that there is nothing you can do to help.

Two years later, and I still miss her :(
Doesn't that get you thinking.. all the people you love now, will be gone sooner or later.
Holyshizzle, such a depressing post, I'm sorry!! But i guess thinking about it.. be good to your family cause they won't be around forever. and you WILL miss them when they're gone.

Although I say this, I know I'll probably never stop being an annoying sister. Hahah :P

No comments:

Post a Comment