Sunday, June 19, 2011

mid JUNE

It's now 2am, why did I just wake up? Because the whole of saturday i did SHIT ALL and so now i'm paying the price. How I wish I could be in bed right now.. with my electric blanket and all my cute soft toys. Do you still cuddle your soft-toys to bed? :) I bet you dooo.

Totes can't wait til this exam period is over, well who can? After exams I have things to do, a life to live, people to catch up with. I'm sorry if you haven't heard from me in a while, I know that 'studying' is not a good enough excuse!
Lacking motivation to study. The only reason I try to study is to please my parents. I would hate to be the one to tell them I'm repeating. Or mabes I can pull a Zhen and just change courses before I get my results back. HAHA. Jokes zhen- I know you did well.

Looking forward to going away to Sydney this year for under19 nationals. My last one, ever! I guess you could say I'm a senior. A shit one at that. ahahha can't believe how much I haven't improved since the last time. Maybe there is only so much I could have improved, and I already reached that limit. Or maybe I just don't train hard enough. LOL yeh thats it. I remember going running and doing sit ups and pushups before bed for u17s, thats when I started to get better at the sport. Which reminds me of the time I didn't have anywhere to jog cause my parents were still too paranoid to let me run in the streets-
Being the smart girl I was, I thought, maybe I could jog in circles in my room. HAHA. So i was running around in a small circle in my small room and then rolled my ankle. DON'T ASK ME HOW, i'm just that co-ordinated. LOL good times. anyways..
What happened? YEAR 12 HAPPENED. lol fag. Then the potato-ness kicked in.

hoo my gosh, i think there are like breadcrumbs inbetween my laptop keyboard, it's getting harder to type with my lightning fast typing ;) gah. this is gayness to the max.

No comments:

Post a Comment