Friday, March 4, 2011

Excuse me, but I think you may have made a typo-ta-to.

LOLOL ain't that just the funniest thing you ever saw.

Today, my dad was giving me a lift to Glenunga for badminton, and on the way there we drove past a wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man. You know the one..


So anyways as we drove past, hes like "Hey Mei! Look, he looks like YOU!"
.. AHAHHAHAHAh at least when I die I'll be remembered for my awkward jellyfish motion :)

YES. So tomorrow is the Fresher's basement party for dent people. Well...I don't know. I'll just go and see if I can have fun. Yeh you know me, always the life of the party-_- ch. HAHA.. I dunno, it really depends who I'm with. It's weird how around some people i'll be all quiet and just sit there, but with other people I go crazy and never stop cracking shit jokes. Thats what coffee does to me too. I had coffee in the morning the other day cause of the crappy 8am lecture. I swear that day when I woke up I felt like I couldn't open my eyes. I blame a certain someone. LOL j-o-k-e. So the coffee made my energy levels go overboard and so I cracked another joke to the uni kids just randomly, out of the blue. LOL so unexpected.
Its like the dude was saying how he went to some cafe called Mayo cafe.
So I ask him if he thinks it's any good, and he said it was pretty awesome.
then its like -awkward silence-
....."so its called mayo cafe? ....MEI YOU Cafe? HAHAH GET IT? :D "
Gosh, I partly wish I weren't Chinese so that I couldn't tell that joke.

Anywho I will do my best to make more friends, with both my year and the senior years :) then I can totes just leach off them. AHHA I joke! Hopefully it'll be easier to talk to people when they're all high from the free alcohol, or what I'd like to call "Joy Juice" :D What a cute name.

Ps. For my special friend who is feeling super down at the moment, Chin up buttercup! Things will get awesome soon, you've practically got your life made out, remember!! You've actually got everything you could want! Awesome friends, awesome b/gf ;), awesome future, awesome skills..mabes you don't have as awesome skills as ME but.. HAHA joke.. think about it.. it's not bad! :) Should I say get well soon? :D
To the person/people who think I say awesome too much..... yeh... mabes I do-_-

No comments:

Post a Comment