Friday, February 4, 2011

Trolley time.

Haven't done this with Zhen in a while. We used to do this all the time when we were little kids. Thought I'd share the happiness with you all :)

LOL it made ME happy anyways.

So I was so bored today that I went and bought a magazine. Two magazines in fact. D: I was reading it, and saw pictures that made me want to get stuff that I didn't even need. Sigh.. I really shouldn't buy these kinds of magazines.. All the pretty colours are so hypnotizing.. I want to spend money!! And thats weird because I'm cheap. About evvvvverything. Cereally.
Since Valentines day is soon, there were alot of stories about gifts to give to your 'other half' and interviews with cute couples. There was a couple that said they NEVER argued. You CEREAL? Thats bull shizzle! Either they're both push-overs or they just never talk.
I mean, in every relationship there will always be fighting. Its healthy. Like carrot sticks. Or celery sticks... dipped in vegemite. mmMM..

Valentines day D: It used to be fun in high school, when you open your locker and its like BAM! a rose. Wonder which idiot put that in there? LOL i joke. Last few Valentines days were absolutely FAIL. Even the year that I had someone special, what bad luck, rubber duck :) This Valentines day, probably going to plan something with my friends, have a super awesome day, being awesome.

You know what I want? For some reason I really want a tattoo. Not just any tattoo. One like this.

Chyeah, the one on Jessica Szohr's foot. Not only is it sexy, but also super small and easy to hide from my parents. It's weird because I'm like..an anti-tattooer. But for some reason I like this one. Never going to get it ofcourse because I'm scared of what my dad would do to me :P Plus when i get old it will go all wrinkly. Oh well.. I could always ink it on with a black pen.
Sigh.. so many things I want to do but I can't. Like dye my hair.. get a third ear-piercing..paint my nails. Yup, I'm not even allowed to paint my nails. You see why I'm such a fail as a girl! Whenever I paint my nails for a party or something, I have to hide it from my dad..So I find it easier just to skip the whole process. Unless I'm feeling extra rebel..or trying to impress someone.. which is hardly ever. FAIL WHALE, Jun! Guess I shouldn't be complaining though, since all my dad wants for me is to be decent. (: Plus, dad says "I've never seen a dentist with long, coloured fingernails! >:|"

Lately I've been trying to kill time by going back to my trusty piano..also learning "Kiss me" by Sixpence none the richer on guitar. That song just sounds so sweet.. But playing the guitar is so much harder than it looks. Or maybe guitar is not awesome enough for me to play, is how I'd like to think of it ;) hahaha.. Fingers hurt alot, even hours after I put down the guitar. But I super really want to learn it and be able to sing along. I envy people that can do that!

Kyuooooot! Aw, one day. I'll have someone I can swing with.

Dear Fork,
I understand that we haven't spoken since you ran away with Dish,
but I thought you should know that we have a son. His name is Spork.
He has your hair.
Sincerely, Spoon.

"Oh, i think i'll sharpen my finger and see if it actually does" Guess which nutter said that and sharpened his finger with a sharpener? Yeh, you know who you are. LOL awesome foursome (:

No comments:

Post a Comment