Saturday, May 14, 2011

well this is something you haven't seen in a while

Today I had planned to do stuff, productive stuff. Since last night the productive stuff I'd planned to do didn't happen, instead I watched a movie with a certain poo-face and we chilled :) But the productive stuff I'd planned for today was yet again a fail, since my study group went to the dent pubcrawl last night and couldn't wake up the next day. hahaha wish I went :'( but then again, there is always next year, and the next, and the next...

Put my nerd glasses on and went to the library all by myself *proud face* :D
But ofcourse, got bored within the first half hour..

and look what happened-_- HAHAHAHAHAH. YEEEEEEHHHHH. Hahahhaha ahhh.. if you didn't 'wtf' at the last picture, there is something MAJORLY wrong with you!!! :P I totes need a study partner next time to make sure this doesn't happen again..And I realise how massive fob-ster and awkward the new glasses look on me.. but i thought- I paid for it, so I might as well use them :)
Sigh. Ok new rule: no social networking or taking retarded pictures of myself when studying. At least until exams are over!

So one more month til exam time, lets all study hard, then relax later :DDDDD CAN'T WAIT FOR THE RELAX PART. my cheesy smile just pops up when I think of the holidays. CHHEEEEEESE. yum. now i'm hungry-_- good one jun, good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment