Sunday, October 16, 2011

Say, I remember we were drivin', drivin' in your car-

Speed so fast I felt like I was drunk, city lights lay out before us and your arm felt nice wrapped 'round my shoulder

.. lyrics sound so much better when sung.. than written down.. on this blog. I feel so cheesy/corny/gay when I type out certain lyrics that otherwise would have sounded so awesome in song. Fast car-by Boyce avenue feat. Kina Grannis if you're interested. ♥ It sounds so mellow. so romantic. Melt yo' heart like a microwave melts cheese. CHEESUS! Can't stop playing it. Listened to the original but nup- the cover definately butters my toast.

Past few days have been.. hmm.. I don't know. Just getting through uni and such. Oh damn.. I found out that this girl in my group dislikes me.... oh damn. It was really a bad feeling when I found out. I felt so sad. I mean I'd be okay with it if I was actually acting like a beeeeetch to her, or did something to make her dislike me.. but I haven't.
Really, who could dislike me? ;) HAHA all jokes aside.. this really sucks. It actually made me less than coolbeans for the rest of the day. Sigh. :(

Anywho.. moving on from the that gay story. Last night at Lisa's b'day, the theme was Beauty and the Geeks. Maaan, I wish i'd gotten a picture of the 'geeks'. They looked so... geeky.
Me already being a natural beauty meant that I didn't have to dress up. LOL I JOKE DUDE. But anyways, was fun. Although I don't get why people go to lounges. What is there to do!? Just sit there and shout at each other over the super loud shitty brazillian music? Haha.. exotic.

And yes, story of my life. Cool story bro?

No comments:

Post a Comment