Monday, July 25, 2011

top of the world.

This is a story all about how my life got flipped, turned upside down. And I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there. I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Belair.

Not really. LOL. Do you remember that Tv show? DO YA!? I do. Got the theme song and everything!
..Just thought you had to know.

As I was in the bathroom, I was thinking about my future. Weird thing to think about in the bathroom, tell me about it.
What made me think about this was because of my parents. They've been travelling quite alot, and I ask them why. They tell me 'we should travel as much as possible while we still can'.
That got me thinking.. what a life. All your children have grown up into awesome people ;), got a new house on the way, made enough money to live comfortably, and now it's time to kick back and relax.
I wouldn't mind being like my parents when I grow up to that age- Go travelling places with my husband after we retire, and when we get too old, stay at home and think up jokes to make each other laugh. HAHA. Totes magotes.
That made me think about life before retirement. There is only really one path I could take.
So I'm in uni right now, studying hard ofcourse :P. What's after that? Hopefully graduate, get a job, get some KACHINGGG! But not without working my ass off first..
Meet some guy that my dad approves of, marry off- Have three children that will blossom into pretty flowers. Handsome tigers if they're dudes. HAha wtfbbq.
Work until I get too old to hold my dentist tools (H) lol.
Ofcourse, I'll always be a badminton freakzoid.

But thats really all I can ever imagine myself doing. Why do I feel sad that my life will be so.. standard?
There was a time I wanted to leave home and be a hairdresser, run away with my gangster boyfriend and start a family in a house next to K-mart.
LOL WHO AM I KIDDING. But the hairdresser part is true :) Ah, young dreams. So silly.


Ps. I forgot to say.. I was in the library the other day.. and the table I sat down at, the dude sitting adjacent to me LOOKED LIKE KEVJUMBA!! Cereally, he did. I was like to my friend 'Oh my gosh, Kevjumba.' HAHA. Should have gotten a picture. Damn my lack of skills that kill.

No comments:

Post a Comment