Friday, July 22, 2011

I have a story to tell you

It's called the Crepe Story. Ready?
LOL.. BAM!

And there you go. No.. its not all about the round purple lady. It's about crepes :D The new store in rundle mall. I think it's near Hype, if you know?
Well, I'm not sure if it's all that new, but it's the first time I've seen or heard about it! Lol. Just had to take a picture since it was all pink and cute. Hey man, even the manly girls like the cute stuff. Haha.. Tried some of my friends, it had bananas and chocolate icecream in it.. I think? I don't think I was paying much attention. But the crepes were cold! That was unexpected. I don't know.. but I always thought of crepes as being a hot thing. It was just like eating banana and icecream from a soggy waffle. Delicious nonetheless!

Watched Hangover two today, and OH HOT DAMN, there was a Thai girl with a dingaling. Haha.. well thats something you don't get to see everyday.. Unless you know, you ARE one of those. Don't get me wrong, not hating or anything- as they say, you get the best of both worlds ;) HAHAAHAHA... HA.

Been back to my glasses only a couple days now, and people are already back to calling me Four-eyes. xD I guess thats my thing, ehy? Ah.. i'd forgotten how much easier it was to just wear glasses. However I did try playing badminton with them again, and man, I'd also forgotten how hard it was to play in them! Almost knocked them off a couple times- don't ask me how, and as soon as I started sweating they fogged up like a bish! Much like they do when I eat hot nooooodle. Mm.. noodle. Have you ever tried Shin Ramyun with cheese? D:
I have. LOL as weird as it sounds, it actually tastes pretty good. Try it. Just add cheese on top. Cheesy noodle. Like cheesy smiles.

People say that my smile is ugly. WELL I'M SORRY, i can't control how I was made. This face made itself. LOL If I could HAVE a nice, even set of pearly whites, I would. Damn my super small lateral incisors. But cereally. I'm going to smile whether you like it or not, so get used to it :) Haha.. the irony of a dentist having a crooked smile..

Hope you guys have had a good holiday, mine have been - ehhhh.. due to a couple minor problems. But I guess all is good, cookie man. Or WILL BE good soon.
Apparently it takes 37 muscles to frown, and 22 muscles to smile. ..Or something like that. So even if you're having a shit day, smile cause it conserves energy. Less energy equals more relaxation for you, equals more happy happy. :D THEREFORE i think you should smile. Cause it'll make you cool. Like me. Know what I mean, Jelly bean?

SMILE! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment