Monday, March 12, 2012

NTS;

stop being so oblivious to the things happening around you. Especially if they're happening TO you.

'Its okay for it to happen once or twice, but if you don't learn from your mistakes, you're retarded.'
I guess then I maaay be a tad retarded. Yep, I can admit it. Cause sometimes the things I do, the way I act and the choices I make, are so stupid that people are starting wonder how I'm going to get through life. Need to stop basing my decisions on saving people's feelings in the short term, and actually look at the long term consequences. Having fun cause it was in the moment.. Things like that have to stop.
Man, such a heavy, dark blogpost. Like your mum!! HAHA.
Um, yeh.
This time I know I've made the right decision. (OH EM GEE whaat?)
Although, definitely lost a good friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment