Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Garden of not-as-awesome delights.

HAHA. Went to some of the fringe festival events last night. I must say, I enjoyed the view more than the event itself. All the pretty lights at night, made me smile :)

I think it would have been better with other people. Not saying I don't enjoy my friends from uni's company, but i think last night one of those events where you go and instantly think 'it'd be so good if him/her were here'. You know what I mean, jelly bean?
Last night was long lines of waiting and waiting just to get in, walking one round, occasionally stopping to look at something cute or quirky, then leaving half an hour later. It's alot like a smaller scale of The Show, with fewer rides and more alcohol.

Before that, we went to the street festival on Waymouth -which was mostly people drinking up and buying over-priced 'quality' food, with a few street shows here and there, and also some outdoor late night 'club' next to the Adelaide festival centre. We watched some guy wrap himself in 90 metres of cling wrap. HAHA. What the jizzzz, Mr Plastic fantastic. Although he wasssss hilarious. His jokes were almost as awesome as mine.

Was alittle gross when he started stripping though. Didn't know where to look, the hairy chest, the ab-less stomach or the sweaty armpits. Yewwwwww... At least make yourself look sexy if you're going to do this for a living.. am I right?

Being completely honest, I think I knew it was going to happen. I should have left right away, as soon as I realised, made some excuse or something. But at least after last night, I can say for certain that I don't want to be with anyone else. Cheeesus O:

No comments:

Post a Comment