Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Lucky

The trip is almost over, Christmas has just passed and the New year is on the way. Shiet, time really does fly doesn't it?
Last time i came to Malaysia, I came to attend a funeral. This time it was for a wedding and a 50th anniversary. Goes to show that things happen. LOL obviously things happen.
Wonder what the new year will bring. Bring it on ;)
Sheesh.. 50 years. Dedication right there.. lol. After so many years, still so close and happy together.
Its what every girl wants isn't it? A relationship that only gets better with age.
Like my parents. I hope they know how lucky they are to have each other :)


New years resolutions? I shall be making them on the plane from KL to Adelaide :) Excited. You should make one too. Gives you something to work for, even if you don't end up achieving it. Atleast it does for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment