Sunday, December 11, 2011

It's that time of the year

Roaming around KL tonight, so much Christmas spirit everywhere.
Do you believe in Christmas? Santa?


Regardless of whether I do or not, I can't deny that listening to Christmas songs playing in the shopping centres/hotel lobbies/in the bus/on my laptop.. It does seem to put an extra spring in my step :) They're just so.. upbeat, happy, bubbly.. Christmassy! It doesn't matter how upset I am, whats happening in my life, who does or does not like me.. as soon as the Christmas songs start playing at this wonderful time of year, nothing matters so much anymore. I even downloaded a couple songs to get into zee spirit ;)
However, " last Christmas, I gave you my heart, the very next day you gave it away". Not so happy chappy lyrics I realised. Haha.

Its weird, how Christmas has become.. more like a Valentines day these days.. Its all about being with the person you cherish the most on the day. Sadly I be overseas.. but hey, there will be other Christmases, yeh? Hopefully. What are you kids doing for Christmas this year? Make it a special one!

No comments:

Post a Comment