Saturday, December 14, 2013

Happier times

What is it about the sunset or sunrise that people love so much about? The colours, the weather, the feelings, the company? Abit of both, I feel. Who you're with at the time can change the setting dramatically. Whoever you're with though, you can't deny that it's a beautiful view. 



My brothers wedding last week was great. Touching, funny, quirky, exciting, hot, troublesome, busy and crazy all at the same time. Their vows almost brought me to tears, when my brother cranked the uke and started singing his heart out. When Angie quoted excerpts from "Marriage isn't about you", I couldn't help but think about my own situation and I agree with everything she said wholeheartedly.  I couldn't take pics of everything, and I don't even have a proper pic of the bride and groom. Being bridesmaid was harder than I thought, especially on such a hot day. haha but I enjoyed it nonetheless and at the end of the day was so thankful that I was able to be apart of the bridal party. Congrats Ti and Angie :) 



Shameless selfies for da win bro. I'm currently in Malaysia for the wedding dinners and going to Taiwan soon. Missing Adelaide so much though. That's a first. Only been away for three days and I'm homesick. lol. what is wrong with me. haha if I don't blog before Christmas, MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE :) 

1 comment:

  1. any guy would be lucky to watch the sunset with someone as beautiful as you :)

    ReplyDelete