Monday, May 7, 2012

CoA

And so two weeks have passed, and two tournaments have been played. What did I come out of it with? No trophy, two rolled ankles, a super sore butt, plus a reminder message to pay the entry fee ASAP to avoid accruing a HEFTY fine. LOL yea, $40 on top of the $50 entry is pretty hefty, POOP.
Sigh. Cannot remember the last time I played in a tournament and came out winning nothing. It's like a slap in the face telling me WHY YOU SO BAD!? I guess I need to really step it up. But just. so. ceebs! :\ I mean, its not as if I'm getting bored of badminton or anything, it still rocks my socks in just the right amounts. But I just yeah. Improvement takes work, and its not right up there on my list of priorities at the moment. DO need to improve though. Shithouse has never been so shit! Look at me, cranking the swear words and all, like I'm grown up or something. *giggles*
I did have fun though. :)

There was a moment during the tournament, actually there were a couple, where I felt like I could just cry. But I didn't. Know why? Cause I'm a boss. HAHA. But in all seriousness I literally just stopped thinking about how crap I was playing, and thought about other things I was good at. It actually works, this positive thinking stuff! You would beeee surprised. Made ME a happier chap, at any rate.
And if you don't have things you're good at. PSSH, what are you talking about, you ARE good at something. Think about yourself really hard. If you still think you're not good at anything..
You're just not thinking hard enough.

What else has been going on?
Exam in 4 weeks, time to get my nerd-dizzle glasses on and study.
But not before PUBCRAWL, woopwoop! This Friday shall be awesome. Already bought my shirt ;)

1 comment:

  1. Is this why you laugh to yourself during a game sometimes? lol

    ReplyDelete