Sunday, May 13, 2012

Dentmau5


Ofcourse I'd blog after a pubcrawl! Cause who wouldn't!
A night of epic proportions, fun times and slightly vague memories of what I did or did not do/say.
I've gotta admit, I have to be careful about what I do at these events.. There is only so much boob poking I should do to avoid looking slightly lesbian. Ohhh my gosh. Apparently I did much funnier things, which I will definitely find out about on Monday at uni. :/

Caught up with all my dent friends, met some new people and had conversations with people that I never thought I'd talk to. Started the night wearing ridonkulous high heels *so smart* and ended up buying new boots to ease the pain. Thank gosh for late-night shopping on Friday nights. Wow, those boots are comfortable. It's like walking on a cloud, after those killer heels. I still remember the over-ecstatic feeling.
Stupid idea really, wearing heels last night. Now my ankles are way worse off than they were after the baddy tournament! That'll teach me to try and be a girl. LOL.

Love events like these. Just brings everyone together, even if it takes copious amounts of alcohol to do it! Not that I drank alot. ahha
Woopwoop, bring on the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment