Saturday, April 7, 2012

Rambling on

Happy Easter, dudes and dudettes. .. Or is it? Is it Easter? Is it really? I have no idea. Never really cleared up the confusion, is Good Friday apart of Easter? Or a kind of pre-Easter thing. NO IDEA. And not even going to find out cause I like being ignorant. Even though its just one click away.. Its sexier to leave more to the imagination ;) well thaat doesn't work in this context.

What have I been up to, you say? I was talking to my friend about this just a couple minutes ago, and I told him that I haven't done anything this holidays and its already been a week. But thinking about it, I did alot.
Visited Jin's Patisserie for the first time. Although over-priced and under-served, I enjoyed the prettiness of everything. Not to mention the sexy taste of chocolate and strawberry crepes. Oh dear lord i'm hungry.


For the first time in my life, walked into an Op-shop with a friend on impulse, being too bored waiting for a traffic light to turn green. So much awesome in these kind of thrift stores, I totes want to do it again. Old trinkets and jewellery, epic children's toys- yes, hungry hungry hippo IS A BOARD GAME D: and soo many clothes, mostly 90's fashion but there was the odd awesome piece. Such as this $12 jacket I picked up! :D SO MUCH WIN. Must remember people, to wash anything you buy from thrift stores. The jacket still smells so..not Jun. But thats okay. $12!!


Went to Handorf and picked strawberries. Most of which I ate on the farm before paying for them- Oh no she didn't!-, ate at the handorf inn and sweets and Bailey's icecream afterwards. Which reminds me, i have a stick of nougat in my drawer waiting for me to finish off. LOL forgot about that..


and Today, I went with family up to Mount Lofty for a picnic/hike. Fail hike cause it started drizzling and it was so windy.. but I enjoyed it nonetheless :) Ever since my dad's stepbrother came from Malaysia a week ago, my dad's been going on about putting family first alot more than usual, but I can see where he's coming from. Don't worry parentals! We won't leave you no matter how stubborn/unreasonable/grumpy/crazy you become. Like for cereal. man.. I wouldn't want MY kids leaving me alone when I'm old.





whelp, thats enough journalling/spamming the blog with pictures for now. haha, Enjoy your holidays peeps! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment