Friday, July 12, 2013

Untitled

The blogging mood has evaded me for quite some time now.. Recently I've only felt the urge to blog when I see one of my blogger friends have blogged as well. And that isn't too frequent either.
I'm on holidays now people! But as soon as I get into the holiday spirit, uni gets in the way again. One week has passed, and only one week to go. Better make the best of it and spend it with people who actually want to spend time with me. Why waste the little time I have with those that don't appreciate me?

Holidays have been quite fun. Busy definitely. But fun :) Working has been fun too. I'm glad I actually enjoy my work. Its fun just talking to customers, making random conversation every now and then. Making jokes with my boss, talking to the other workers ain't bad either. Only thing is that its time consuming. Working around 7hrs on average most days. Tiring!
I got promoted, ladies and gents! Haha. Pay rise plus I can roll the sushi now. I must say, I do roll a nice sushi. The pro said so. Damn, that lady rolls sushi so fast. The boss actually has to tell her to slow down cause she was churning too many out.


My dad recently turned the big 60. Yea. Sounds so old. But he's so young at heart. And doesn't look a day past 45. I love my dad, I don't say it enough! And when I do say it, it sounds so mega awkward. HAHA. then we both just laugh. Have you guys said I love you to your parents? Better say it while you can. After all, haven't they done so much for us??? More than I can thank them for.
Surprised him a couple days before his actual birthday with a big birthday dinner and invited all my relatives over. Including the littlest one. Chanelle is SOOO cute. When I hold her I don't feel like letting over. Ever. Admittedly she does look like a boy at times.. SO CUTE no matter what she does. She likes to pick up my iPhone and play with it. So funny I turned on the camera and took selfies for her.
Can't wait to have one of my own. Scary.. but hey. The future in general is just scary anyways.
Happy birthday Dad. ♥ we ruv you.









Fishing! I went fishing for the first time. We went outer harbour and then when we didn't catch any fish, we went to westlakes to catch more no-fish. HAHA. Yea. Fail fishing but it was still fun. Relaxing, chilled, lazy day just chatting, waiting for the fish to bite. I quite enjoyed it.
Saw a bird just chillin' in the sand on the shore.. Didn't even run away when I got close to it to take a photo. So we took selfies. Birdy. Birdy birdy. Birdy birdy birdy. Tiger. LOLOL *from kung pow if you didn't recognise the reference.*









Hopefully the next week will be even more fun than the last :D Then.. back to the work-mill. Or should I say the Adelaide dental hospital...dun dun DUNNNNN

No comments:

Post a Comment