Sunday, July 21, 2013

Couldn't be more simple

I used to wonder why people lie.. but now I think I understand. Not to say that I'm okay with that, just saying that sometimes people have good reason to.
I find myself having to lie to people so much lately. And not entirely for good reason either. Think I need to now take the time to think carefully about what it is I'm really doing. When I think about how it hurts the people that actually care so much for me- be it good friends or family, I question the reason why I'm lying.
For example- JUST an example- a night out, a failed exam result, a secret relationship..
Maybe I'm going too far. Pushing the boundaries more than it should be pushed.

20 years old soon, holycrap. it COULD be time for a change.. One in the right direction.


No comments:

Post a Comment