Monday, April 29, 2013

City of Dreams

Sometimes I find myself caring too much. I would like to think that I'm a somewhat kind and caring person, but then there are times when I stop to think- why do I care so much about this/that/him/her?

There are times where it is mentally draining, and physically exhausting to put in such energy to care.
And at the end of the day, you wonder- was it worth it?

For most things, i think yes, it was worth it. Even if the outcome is bad, wasn't this a good life experience? Didn't I learn something from it?
Other times not so much.
Question is- is this one of those other times?
And thats the other problem. I ask myself this question far too many times. Its become almost a habit. And I still, do not know the answer.

#pointlessblog #wastedtime #misleadingblogposttitle
Just kidding. this isn't Twitter. I've become one of those people who inappropriately just hashtag their life. Ohhh, the horrors.

Uni starts again tomorrow. The last mid-term has passed by in a blur, and I'm almost certain that I haven't learnt anything. Must get to all those lectures soon. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment