Saturday, February 27, 2016

Don't Sweat the Small Stuff.

Heeey there ladies and gents.
Had some gewd times at St Kilda adventure park- my first time! Unfortunately wasn't with Simone but I'll definitely be taking him there soon ahha..
Some of dem slides dough, epic dangerous. Well, probably not really that bad but a few of them are extremely steep and if you ride on the cardboard its super fast. Highly recommend going!
Yesterday I bought a book online, should come in next week.
One of the books from the "Don't sweat the small stuff" series.
I was reading my blog one of the nights I couldn't sleep and in one of them I talk about my short tempered-ness and my lack of patience in certain situations. I realised that I haven't really done much about that side of me, and although I haven't reeeally blown up about something for a while, its only a matter of time after I start full-time work.
Also I thought my tendency to grind my teeth at night MUST be related to stress, somewhere embedded within my mind. Even though I don't feel stressed, I know my subconscious is, because thats just how I do haha.
So finding ways to deal with the underlying stress can only be a good thing.
The book talks about ways to deal with the day-to-day stress, and I remember watching a youtuber a few years ago who gave it really good reviews. Fingers crossed I'll learn a thing or two!
Plus, now that I'm moving to Port Augusta, I'm going to have a whole lot of time on my hands arn't I?
... also bought a new pair of shoes for work. Super excited to get them, first online shoe purchase, PLEASE FIT MY WEIRD FEET.

Date has been set to move on the 6th of March, and for me to start the day after. I'm very keen to start.. a whole month without doing any sort of dental work, I'm really starting to miss it! Long time no inject yo face.

March is going to be super full on.
New Job, new co-workers, new place, new housemate.. new lifestyle, new gym.
And coming back on the weekends for a wedding, two engagements, public holidays and birthdays.
Lots of travelling to be had. Pray for no kangaroos.

Happy Saturday, potatoes! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment