Friday, May 15, 2015

Rural feels.

Forgot to mention, got my braces off about a month ago. It's been pretty great. Still have to wear the retainer for the upper arch pretty much all day and night, because it has a false tooth incorporated into the plastic retainer as a temporary gap-filler haha.. You can't tell when I'm wearing it though, that I have a fake tooth, which I'm super grateful for :) 
Third one from the middle, on my left side. 
Going to wait until I get back from Whyalla to make the appointment for implant placement though, don't really want to rush anything at the time being.
Pretty happy with the result. Although, it could have been avoided all together if the dentist had detected the issue earlier.



So my first week in Whyalla wasn't all sunshine and sparkles. Pretty drab and dull actually. So much so that I'm already back in Adelaide. Haha.. weak i know. But we had Thursday and Friday off clinic though, so I don't rekon there would be much to do had we stayed back. All four of us wanted to go back. Early sleep before 12 has been doing wonders for me though. I can actually hear my alarm in the mornings, and sometimes I wake up before the alarm goes off anyways. Crazy. HAhaha.. Like normal people do. But anywho. Maybe I should sleep earlier more often.
My tutor is .. hard to understand, I don't really know what she wants. Very inconsistent in her expectations. Sometimes shes happy sometimes she picks on every little thing.. It's weird. Hard to get my head around, but yeah.. I'll suck it up and deal with it. What else can I do? Haha.. 
Shes pretty much the reason why I don't want to be in Whyalla. But maybe I'll get used to it. Who knows ..
Finish clinic, make dinner, watch TV whilst studying at the same time, and go to sleep. Pretty much our daily routine. Once went down to the beach and drove around town.. but thats about all there is to do in Whyalla. :P
Plus Pokemon Monopoly! LOL. Finally, for the first time ever owned the 'Mayfair/ParkLane' of Pokemon, Nidoking and Nidoqueen. From there on.. well ofcourse I won ;) Whut whut in the butt.
THAT bored, that we played monopoly..







Until the next week in Whyalla, people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment