Sunday, May 10, 2015

Counting down the days.

5 weeks.
Five weeks of rural placement in Whyalla. Doesn't sound like much but.. I'm already counting down the days until its time to go back! Haha.. Enjoying the free time though. With no badminton to play or family to spend time with, there sure is alot of time to waste. It's only 8pm, I've already had dinner, showered, watched abit of Game of Thrones, went grocery shopping, and organized my new temporary bedroom. ..And now wondering what to do next..
Starting the rotation tomorrow, errday 8:30am, not too bad considering the clinic is only about 5 minutes walk from the accommodation.

Thinking of how I'm going to spend my time. I'm hoping it will encourage me to study more... LOL Yeah, right.
Probably try to blog abit more frequently, seeing as my blogs have been suuuuper delayed and uneventful. ahah..

Outside looks pretty Salisbury-esque, so my plan to go running around the neighbourhood is in shambles. Maybe try to do some in-room starjumps.. 

Already missing Simon.Time goes by incredibly fast when I'm with him, and without him its just like tick...tock........tick.............tock.
How lameeeeee. Can't wait til he comes to visit :'D
Definitely heading back to Adelaide for the first dent pubcrawl of the year though, super keen. Long time no pubcrawl and I'm really missing the dance vibes.

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there, by the way. Couldn't spend the day with my mum today since we had abit of a long drive to get here today, but woke up early to prepare breakfast for mum :) Hope she felt the love. Pancakes with maple syrup, whipped cream, mangoes, peaches, pear, apple, banana, strawberries, blueberries and dark chocolate melted on top. Not all at once of course, but the options were there. 
All mothers go through so much.. and yet they still manage to keep their shit together and take care of you, be there for you regardless of the circumstance. 
Hope you all spoilt your mums today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment