Saturday, June 28, 2014

Done and done

Good news everybody, I'm finally done with exams :D Hah. Well, whether I did well enough or not is a whole other issue- we shall discuss that later if need be. Please buddha, let me have scraped through.
Just thought I'd make a quick update post- since I haven't in a while. Thats how much I was studying- I'd like to say. haha I definitely am the queen of procrastination. If you know me, you already know.

So I got round to watching The Fault in Our Stars a couple weeks ago- was really looking forward to it, since I did enjoy the book. In my opinion the book was alot better- but I say that about many films.
I think I just prefer reading it, the stories play out alot better in my head. And after that I have the highest expectations when the movie comes out, only to be disappointed!
Having said that, it was super touching.. well what story about cancer, family, relationships and death arn't? I'd still recommend watching it. Not mind blowing- but worth your while.. Will make you appreciate what you have, instead of always comparing yourself to others and wishing you had more.
We have enough :)
Well I certainly do anyways. Couldn't be happier at the moment. ..Can we just pause life here?
Alas, we cannot. So making the most of now, living life in the moment, all that jazz- really makes sense.
Before we know it, time will pass us by and we'll be thinking back to happier days.
LOL what a bleak way to look at the future.
Reality is, we don't know whats going to happen. It very well could be full of sad moments. When and if those times come, all lifes hardship and BS, we'll deal with it then.
This very moment though, I'm thankful for so much. Thankful for my parents, constantly looking out for me, worrying about me because I don't worry about myself- making sure I don't drink too many energy drinks, calling me to ask when I'll be home because the man on the telly predicted a thunderstorm..
Thankful for my friends, being there when I need them, for me to turn to when I need solutions, and when I'm freaking out about exams, want nothing more than to help me.
Thankful for good health, being able to run around, being able to do what I want.
Which reminds me- BADMINTON AWAITS :D hur hur hur.. I think this is the only exam period where I completely stopped playing badminton. 3weeks have passed and I've missed it each and every day. My heart has definitely grown fonder, and I'm super craving/aching to play.

Also- Victor harbour is coming- more memories to be made. Heeeells yea. 

Happy Holidays people! Take up a new hobby, do something different, clean up your room!

No comments:

Post a Comment