Thursday, November 15, 2012

Mug Brownies and Lee hom ♥

Ofcourse I made brownies in a mug while I couch potato. Cause why would I be healthy?

Looks like a poo, but tastes like chocolate. Easiest recipe ever by the way, Google it, cause this is NOT a food blog. haha Ah, I'm a lazy one.




I have to stop watching movies and wishing my life were one. Cause face it, I'd be one of the first to die in an action movie, the one that ends up all sad face in a romantic comedy, and the one that gets murdered in a horror movie. We've all done it before.. while watching some thriller, sitting there facepalming and thinking "I SAW THAT COMING, IF THAT WERE ME, DAMN THIS WOULD BE THE BEST MOVIE EVER."
No, You wouldn't have reacted faster than Batman. No, You wouldn't have dodged the rolling meteor in 2012. No, people don't say romantic things in real life! "Shall I compare thee to a summer's day? Thou art more lovely and temperate..." SAID NO ONE.
Lol What. A. Rager.

ON TO THE NEXT TOPIC, HELLO LEEHOM WORLD TOUR 2013!!
Wow. I still can't believe he is coming down to Australia.. My dreams are going to come true in such little time! Literally.
So I was about 7 when I discovered Wang lee hom.. Ofcourse it was through my oldest brother, I was at that stage where I wanted to be exactly like my brother, him being the model child.. I still have memories of listening to my brother sing bits off leehom in the shower. Then seeing one of his MVs just made me fall in love. Ermagerd I'll go find the exact MV that I remember watching and post it here for your sexy eyes ;)


1998 So old school. So dorky. I Love it. Brings back my childhood. Oh no.. look what you've done. Sent me on a youtube frenzy, clicking vid after vid..
If you want to hear more of my favourites try-
Ai de jiu shi ni- Ni bu zai- Hua tian cuo- Kiss goodbye- Forever Love- Bu yao hai pa- Bu wan zheng de xuan lu.
Yup, all the slow ones! As you can see I bolded, underlined and italic'd them songs so check them out, you won't regret it ♥ Will touch your heart, fo'SHIZZLE!
To be honest and I'm sure you'll all agree but his old songs were so much better than his new ones. Really hope he sings all his old ones at his concert too. FUU ANYWHO I'M FINALLY BACK TO FINISH THIS POST.
Long story short, He's coming and I'm going to him. Wait for me, my pooh bear. Oh thats disgusting. Oh just threw up in my mouth a little bit. haha nope, those words be too soggy even for this. Hahah...
Expect more updates on this Melbourne trip to come ;)
For now I have to calm my farm, and just not get too excited and explode. Lower them expectations dude, and you shan't be disappointed.
What was that saying? Have goals, but don't make expectations. TOUGH, let me tell you.
ENOUGH ABOUT THIS CHINKED-OUT GOD.
Apologies for my previous wall of fan-girlness. I had to let the world know, and you guys are the closest I'm going to get to any human contact.
Haaave a lovely evening brownies. Stay safe, don't do drugs and all that jazz! :D YAYERRR

No comments:

Post a Comment