Sunday, November 4, 2012

Herp Derp



5AM and I'm- ask Katy Perry once said- I'm wide awake. haha. sad though, but wide awake.
Only one more day til the first exam, are we pumped?! We are pumped.
I'm at that point again where no matter how prepared/screwed, I just want to get into that exam hall, and do eet, do eeet! Its time for my holidays to begin, it has been long overdue.
Lucky for me, no more late-night clinic/lab sessions for the rest of my uni days. :D yay. Hopefully. If I pass. No, definitely. Cause I'm a positive raaay of sunshine.

I'm sure I've yapped on about exams on this blog a tad too much, but.. Its My blog and I can doooo what I want. SO WHAT!? LOL. But fo' real this post is about the exams, and you may or may not wish to skip through the whinging and complaining ;)
Turned my life upside down just to prep for these exams, after realizing how much I had to do still and how much time I didn't have. Haha. Basically slept when people woke up and studied while everyone was sleeping. I found that my optimal studying period was around 2 or 3am onwards, until maybe about 6 or 7. That was the time I'd actually get solid work done. I'm not sure what it was, maybe it was the fact that it was so quite in my house after everyone had gone to bed, or because there was really not many people to chat to on facebook/whatsapp/twitter. Anywho so I'd study through the early morning until about 6 or 7 then sleep until about 1 or 2. Afternoons were the least productive, so I either just chilled out or looked over the more simple stuff, or the stuff I'd already covered..
Then I'd start studying again after dinner or go to the library. Before you know it, BAM! 2am rolls around and my study would be on like Donkey Kong.
Well... that was the plan for most nights. haha. Ofcourse there were times when I just conked out and had to take more power naps.. But I rekon it was a pretty good system. Tis why I'm up now almost 6AM now.
Although moderately effective for me, I probably wouldn't suggest that you take on this retarded sleep pattern/schedule of mine when your exams roll around. Probably could have been more productive if I had just started studying a month ago. If only, if only. I still haven't covered everything required in detail so that makes me nerrrvous as a poop. Then again, when have I ever NOT been nervous about exams?

To everyone about to take on their exams, goodluck ya'll! To the people that haven't even started studying... STUDY :/ and to me..? Jun, You'll be alright.
..is what I'd LIKE to say.
The more realistic thing to say would be 'Jun, I hope you don't burn out through the exam and end up forgetting everything, panic and then start sweating all over your papers like in year 12'. hahahhah shiet. Year 12 was fun. Blue ink smeared all over my bio exam, LIKE A BOSS. Oh, which reminds me GOOD LUCK YEAR 12s! You're almost there. woopwooptotheboop!

#Currentlyreplaying Your Love by Marie. So bouncy. So happy! Guess I should add it to my mp3 thingo in the sidebar over there --->
Haaappy November!

No comments:

Post a Comment