Thursday, December 6, 2012

Oodles of noodles

ALRIGHTY, finally getting out of Adelaide and off to Malaysia in the early morning. I'm excited. Are you excited? Ofcourse you are. Haha.. was getting quite bored here!
So whats been happening you say?
I passed my exams, even got a Credit, which was unheard of until now LOL. Big achievement, me thinks. Cannot describe how happy I was when I got my results back. All smiles and I ran into my room to punch my brother with punches of happiness. haha
ONWARDS, to third year, just a couple more to go now.. Gotta keep crack-a-lackin' and keep working hard. Want to finish ASAP and then I can do whatever I want. Just frolic in the woods, dance with the 7 dwarfs and find a prince. Can't wait ;)

In about 4 hours I'll be up again to take a plane to Melbourne then transit to KL. Gosh, I just want to have that feeling of being on a plane again. I miss it so.
Its gonna be funzies- only about 2 weeks, but I think thats enough for me. I'm not so much of a traveller, especially if its staying in one area for too long. I get bored so easily.

Anywho ladies and gents, I'd write more but I'm feeling pretty tired right now. LOL thats all I ever seem to be doing nowadays. Just walking around my house, taking naps everywhere.
Update you kids in Malaysia!
Give yourself a pat on the back
TOODLES!

No comments:

Post a Comment