Thursday, January 20, 2011

Your smile makes my day

Yesterday I had my very first sleepover, with someone other than my cousin! :D yay, congratulations I'm a big girl now! LOL, went over to Lidya's house.
We were awesome, watched heaps of movies- Dispicable me, When in Rome, Cinderella story- and made cream puffs. But not just any cream puffs. SWAN cream puffs. wooo.
They look like little pieces of crap! :) kyuot!




Ended up not sleeping until 6am, woke up at 1pm, drew on Henry's face :), watched more movies and then headed off to play badminton.
Got this massive bruise on my knee from playing there.. so sad, i'll never be lady-like cuz my legs are always brusied :'( FAIL ..whale.
But anyways it was a fun night.

After getting home last night, quickly went on facebook :P then headed off again to Cocolat, to celebrate Johnny coming back! haha.. but also to farewell Elysia since she's going back to Malaysia. She should be on the plane now! haha how i envy her.. i want to go back!!! :'( Drink som Kickapoo and eat some durian..

I have something super cool to show you guys... LOOK WHAT JOHNNY GOT MEEE!

It's my sexy Gikwang bear!! HAHAHA.. although it does look abit weird since he's wearing eyeliner ._. but i still love it, Thanks Johnny!!!
Gosh.. It's so cute, I only wish it were bigger so i could hug it to sleep..
it's undressable too ;)

Today was hot. -sorry, what did you say about me? LOLOL bad joke
Yeh, 36 degrees, and I was out volunteering helping the church renovate. It might sound weird since the new church is down Hindey street.. and we all know what hindley street is famous for..
But its all good, It's looking nice. Although I'm not christian, my friend is and I thought i'd help out. I think it's really good that he's helping out, since the church really needs people to volunteer. Insipring, almost. (:
I might even go with him and a few others to Brisbane to help out with the flood victims. Sounds like a really nice thing to do! lol, not sure if its happening yet but yeh.
OH SHIZ, BADMINTON! I'm late, ttyl!

No comments:

Post a Comment