Sunday, January 16, 2011

Ecstatic.

Just a super quick update;
I have never really truely thought a lot about my future, But the future really does look good.
When I went to the SATAC website to see my offers, my heart was beating so fast, it felt so weird!!
Bachelor of Dental Surgery.
Thats what I'll be doing this year. I MADE IT!
I actually cried abit when i saw that I got in.
Throughout the year i was contemplating either Med or dent, after all the research that I did for the interviews, both seemed really awesome.
Dent i rekon will actually be better, finish in 5 years and get into practice straight away, better lifestyle. I could start a family and have time for them (: So without much thought I accepted the offer and declined any second round offers.
The last few times I walked past Adelaide uni, i was really excited. I'm excited about studying there, i really am!!! :D
Can't wait to 'make the world smile', LOL!!

Also, so proud of all my friends, all the hard work has paid off! Congrats!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! If you haven't done so already, you can meet some of your fellow dent 1st years at the following link: Adelaide BDS Rollcall

    ReplyDelete