Sunday, August 13, 2017

KF2

I think it's safe to say that I'm very much over driving back and forth from Adelaide to Port Augusta.
The 3.5 hour drive is finally getting to me..
People can't believe that I've managed to last so long doing what I do, and to be honest I didn't think I was capable either, but thanks to the massive support from my parents and Simon, and having such an epic work environment makes it feel very worth it.
That being said, it has taken alot of discipline and mental strength to keep myself from just flipping the table and throwing in the towel.
Being away from everything that makes me happy is hard, I won't deny.

Recently got a new laptop, well new but second hand off Gumtree-
Needed something that could comfortably run Killing Floor 2 without lagging.
With my old laptop I couldn't run the game smoothly even on lowest settings and resolution haha..
Never thought I would own a gaming laptop.. hahah I definitely surprise even myself sometimes.
Definitely another plus of moving down here, I've picked up online gaming as a way to have fun with my friends, brother and Simon while I'm away. Maybe not a plus as its another thing I can add to the list of 'Things to keep you up late and keep you from gettting good sleep', but lately its been something we all can bond over and enjoy together even though we're so far apart.

Pick up KF2 if you guys are looking for something to kill time :) Highly recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment