Thursday, August 14, 2014

Moon Song

I just had a 6 hour nap. Although, a nap is not a nap anymore after anything pushing 3 hours. Lets just say I had my first sleep. Haha.. and now killing time until I feel like sleeping again. Also need to study for rem pros tomorrow. Just cause I realise how little I know after almost a year of study in this area.
So- 3am and no ones awake.. What to do?
I hope I don't regret this..

Wanting to play for more people but always too shy to.. 
I sit there with the guitar/uke in my hands and just sorta but kinda not strum.. try to sing abit but get too embarrassed. 
Aside from my family I don't think I've played for many others, and even then it took me years to play anything while my parents were listening. haha.. That being said, that doesn't include the odd dental camp/ staff party tipsy jam sessions. Ah, fun times.
Anyway, no chance I'd upload onto Youtube cause .. people can be mean. So where better to show than my own blog? :)
Less chance of scrutiny, judgement, less people watching, less comment ability, no pressure to collect likes. LOL just like when I post on twitter as opposed to facebook. No one wants to hear my cool stories on facebook, but on twitter its just normal to cool-story, and people don't care. 
In my opinion the song sounded better on the uke vs my guitar, so I borrowed my brothers.
Haven't had much experience playing the uke.. I can play like 2 songs lul. Lucky for me its relatively easy to pick up the more simpler chords. 
First heard it on David So's youtube, where one of his friends sang while he played the guitar. Thought it was a cute song but didn't think much of it. Then Simon re-introduced the song cause he was learning it also. Hahah.. ofcourse I had to look it up and learn it too.. #crazygifs
Only listened to the song a couple times to get the gist, so I'm pretty sure I've got the melody wrong in about 6 different places, and the lyrics are quite possibly off also. HAHA oh well.. Got tired of singing after awhile.
Anyways, enough of my rambling- Happy Thursday! :)


1 comment:

  1. love your voice :D :D! Awesome song! Keep doing more videos please :D

    ReplyDelete