Friday, September 6, 2013

Give it time

Losing something or someone that was once a big part of your life..
I gotta tell you, big disclaimer, it sucks a fair bit. It sucks alot. Suddenly everything seems so much more miserable.
Sure, life goes on.. eventually. Things go back to normal
But everyone needs time to be upset, get it out of their system, get distracted, get angry, rage, cry and just sleep it off. Its time for me to do just that.
One moment I thought I could be okay. Next moment .. its not okay at all.
You can't expect everything to be fine straight away. Ofcourse not. It won't be.
But the most important thing I feel is what my dad always says,
"Your life can't just stand still because of one person. Whats the point? So what if you lose them. Is that the end of your world? You have to keep going, whether you like it or not."

I guess you could let the situation break you down and let it make your life into one hell of a mess.. or you could try to be strong, chin up, smile, and keep doing what you need to do.
I'm sure they don't want to see me cry. *strong face*

I don't ever want to feel this way again.


No comments:

Post a Comment