Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The start of a hectic year.

First week back and I'm already bummed. Wait, not even the first week, the first three DAYS.
Just lots to process, many things to do, shiz to learn and stuff to remember.
Had my first clinic session of 2nd year, MAN. night clinic sessions are totes screwing me over already. I'm finding it hard to keep my eyes open. Specially with all the sucking up and fake smiling we have to do to be you know, professional, friendly and respectful. 9am start til 8:30 pm? This was noooot what I signed up for.
Time to get my shit together and sleep earlier on Monday and Tuesday nights.

So what is with people giving relationship advice when they don't even know what's going on?
"I don't know whats going on but.." NO. Stop. You're right, you DON'T know what's going on.

Stuff isn't really going to plan at the moment. What to do? Guess it happens. Me with my expectations and crap.
Enough complaining from me, what's up with you kids?

No comments:

Post a Comment