Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Brisbane.

So for the first time in months I'm at my desk trying to study, and now I understand why I was able to blog so much back in the day - PROCRASTINATION.
I am literally finding any distraction to take my mind off/prolong the time I have before I have to put my head in a book.
First I watched about ten episodes of Parks and Rec, which by the way is AWESOME and you all have to go and watch it.. Then I read a few sentences of my notes.. then thought I would come and blog. Hahaha.. Oh, the memories of being a uni student. Last night I failed super hard, turned on the laptop to study and ended up playing Killing Floor 2 for the rest of the night..

Why am I studying, you ask?
Well I should be studying all the time, to keep my knowledge current and blah blah..
but this weekend I'm going to Brisbane, and I'll be doing some volunteer dentistry for refugees and homeless people!
Thought I should really read up on oral lesions/conditions because I really need to know my stuff. Especially because their overall health is likely to be poor and therefore present with different oral lesions/lumps/bumps/ulcers/disease.
Should be super interesting, and hopefully super fulfilling!

But for now.. lets get back to studying..
Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment